The REvil ransomware gang asked Apple to “buy back” stolen product blueprints to avoid having them leaked on REvil’s leak site before today’s Apple Spring Loaded event where the new iMac was introduced. […]
- Prometei Botnet Exploiting Unpatched Microsoft Exchange Servers
- New QNAP NAS Flaws Exploited In Recent Ransomware Attacks – Patch It!
- Hackers Exploit VPN to Deploy SUPERNOVA malware on SolarWinds Orion
- Researchers Find Additional Infrastructure Used By SolarWinds Hackers
- Cost of Account Unlocks, and Password Resets Add Up