Thrive Themes has recently patched vulnerabilities in its WordPress plugins and legacy Themes – but attackers are targeting those who haven’t yet applied security updates.
- Prometei Botnet Exploiting Unpatched Microsoft Exchange Servers
- New QNAP NAS Flaws Exploited In Recent Ransomware Attacks – Patch It!
- Hackers Exploit VPN to Deploy SUPERNOVA malware on SolarWinds Orion
- Researchers Find Additional Infrastructure Used By SolarWinds Hackers
- Cost of Account Unlocks, and Password Resets Add Up