Google Chrome developers have announced plans to roll out DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) support to Chrome web browser for Linux. DoH has been supported on Google Chrome for other platforms, including Android, since at least 2020. But, there’s a catch. […]
- Prometei Botnet Exploiting Unpatched Microsoft Exchange Servers
- New QNAP NAS Flaws Exploited In Recent Ransomware Attacks – Patch It!
- Hackers Exploit VPN to Deploy SUPERNOVA malware on SolarWinds Orion
- Researchers Find Additional Infrastructure Used By SolarWinds Hackers
- Cost of Account Unlocks, and Password Resets Add Up