Canadian IoT solutions provider Sierra Wireless announced that it resumed production at its manufacturing sites after it halted it due to a ransomware attack that hit its internal network and corporate website on March 20. […]
- Prometei Botnet Exploiting Unpatched Microsoft Exchange Servers
- New QNAP NAS Flaws Exploited In Recent Ransomware Attacks – Patch It!
- Hackers Exploit VPN to Deploy SUPERNOVA malware on SolarWinds Orion
- Researchers Find Additional Infrastructure Used By SolarWinds Hackers
- Cost of Account Unlocks, and Password Resets Add Up