In 2018, Microsoft introduced a multitasking feature called “Windows Timeline” that lets you see a timeline of activities that you performed in Windows 10 including the webpages you visited, documents you created/opened, photos you added, and more. […]
- Prometei Botnet Exploiting Unpatched Microsoft Exchange Servers
- New QNAP NAS Flaws Exploited In Recent Ransomware Attacks – Patch It!
- Hackers Exploit VPN to Deploy SUPERNOVA malware on SolarWinds Orion
- Researchers Find Additional Infrastructure Used By SolarWinds Hackers
- Cost of Account Unlocks, and Password Resets Add Up