With the high demand for semiconductors causing most companies to focus on their high margin, high profitability components, I wasn’t expecting to see many launches of low-to-mid range hardware for the rest of 2021. AMD has surprised me in announcing its entry and mid-level processors with integrated graphics today, offering up to eight Zen 3 cores and Vega 8 graphics, but AMD is pointing out that these models are for the pre-built system market only right now. AMD has plans to enable a full retail offering for these components, but this will happen later in the year.
- Prometei Botnet Exploiting Unpatched Microsoft Exchange Servers
- New QNAP NAS Flaws Exploited In Recent Ransomware Attacks – Patch It!
- Hackers Exploit VPN to Deploy SUPERNOVA malware on SolarWinds Orion
- Researchers Find Additional Infrastructure Used By SolarWinds Hackers
- Cost of Account Unlocks, and Password Resets Add Up