Software developed by data extraction company Cellebrite contains vulnerabilities that allow arbitrary code execution on the device, claims Moxie Marlinspike, the creator of the encrypted messaging app Signal. […]
- Prometei Botnet Exploiting Unpatched Microsoft Exchange Servers
- New QNAP NAS Flaws Exploited In Recent Ransomware Attacks – Patch It!
- Hackers Exploit VPN to Deploy SUPERNOVA malware on SolarWinds Orion
- Researchers Find Additional Infrastructure Used By SolarWinds Hackers
- Cost of Account Unlocks, and Password Resets Add Up